Call +353 1 216 1400


Domaine Guillaman


6th generation of winegrowers, an independent family-owned winery producing quality wines while 
addressing sustainable challenges of tomorrow.


The Estate


Located in the South-West of France, in the Gascony region, just below Bordeaux, the vineyard enjoys the rich clay soils, planted on a limestone mother rock, benefiting from a temperate oceanic climate favouring a good maturity of the grapes. 80% of the vineyard is planted with white grape varieties (Sauvignon Blanc, Colombard, Chardonnay, Gros Manseng), while the remaining 20% are in Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon wines production.


The History


Dominique received from his grandfather a passion for the vine. At the age of 15, he took over the 15-hectare vineyard with him. Three years later, he found himself alone, self-taught but passionate. More than 20 years of hard work were necessary to enlarge and restructure the vineyard including a new cellar. Stéphanie, granddaughter of winemakers too, met Dominique in 2000. They decided to start selling bottles of the same year’s vintage, which won a gold medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris.

Since 2017, the estate has been certified “High Environmental Value” level 3, a certification with strict specifications formally attesting to our sustainable commitments. Use of biocontrols, 100% natural fertilisers, preservation of energy resources (less than 1 litre of water for 1 litre of wine produced, photovoltaic panels) and conservation of biodiversity: 60% of the vineyard is covered with permanent vegetation.